– You said you’ve
thought about a nose job. Have you ever thought about anything else? Perhaps a reduction of anything? – Reduction, is it too large? (dramatic orchestral music) – My name’s Kirby McDermott. – No, I have no idea. – Oh, okay, cool. – Yeah, no I considered getting a nose job in my insecure middle school phases. ‘Cause my nose grew faster
than the rest of my face. I don’t think I would anymore. – Yeah. Hi. – Hey Kirby, I’m John. – John, nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. – Would you mind just
turning around for me? Yeah, mm-hmm, great. I’m gonna say that you got a nose job. Just ’cause it’s like a model nose. It’s really nice. You look great. – I have not had a nose job. – Lucky you! Damn it!
– Thank you! (laughs) I’ve done Botox, smoothed out my forehead. I’ve done filler under my eyes. I’ve had filler in my lip down here to plump it up a little bit. – Has that made you a better kisser? – Of course! It fits more under their lip. Under your lip, and my top
lip like here, so it’s like. – Is that how you approach? You’re like, come here! – Come here!
– Jesus. I don’t think your lip
is the problem here. – Hi. – Fuck.
– Oh, sorry. – I know, right. Can he come down here? – Would that be insulting? – Check it out, come here, come
here, no, get on your knees. (laughing) – I’m gonna say right off that I think that you’ve had surgery
for medical purposes because of your knees. I notice that you’ve had
some replacements or implants or something there. I think you may have gotten
some sort of injection, Botox or otherwise, because
your skin seems really firm. Your forehead doesn’t really
have any wrinkles in it at all. – Nothing else pokes at ya? (laughing) – Can I ask you what you’ve had done? – I’ve had 21 surgeries. I used to joke around that
my 20th surgery was gonna be truly for me, that I wanted,
and that was my breasts. Can ya tell? (stutters) (laughing) – What do you think stands out? – Uh, well, hmm, can you
turn around again for me? (laughing) Damn it, are you, okay. – Okay, I’m gonna turn back around. (laughing)
– Turn, yes. I’m gonna say no, it’s not fake. – No, it’s not fake, I weigh over 200 lbs. People think my body type
is fake all the time. I know how annoying it
is for people to come up and be like, is your butt fake? And I’m like, I will
literally call the police. – Man, that’s crazy. Hey.
– Hi! – I’m Kirby.
– Hayley. – Hayley, nice to meet you. – You got a girlfriend. – Yes, I do, sorry. I think your tattoo is making
me wanna look at your breasts and make me think that those
may or may not be real, fake. Anyways.
(Hayley chuckles) – I feel so objectified. This is 2018, but it is Trump’s America. – I’m not part of that whole thing. You are beautiful. – Thank you.
– Truly beautiful. – What do you think that
I’ve actually had done? – This might be offensive if I’m wrong, but just judging by the
sound of your voice, it sounds like perhaps
maybe you were born a man or something like that, and then went through
surgery to become Hayley. – Clocked. Fuck. (laughs) I did have a sex change. Gender confirmation surgery
or something like that. My outie is now an innie. I did have my chest done. – It came out really well. Did everything go well? Are you able to use your
parts, how they would be used? – Everything works. I have like six inches of depth. – Nice.
– Yeah and it’s like, all the hardware is there. It gets wet. We can be orgasmic. – Oh, sweet. That’s awesome.
– We can share photos later, it’s cool.
– Oh cool, great, I’ll text you. – Don’t tell your girlfriend. (laughing) – Can I get closer? Can I look at you? Wow, I wanna just touch your beard. Everything about you is so
well-groomed and maintenanced. Oh my God, I aspire to be you, wow. You just have really
smooth skin, I mean yeah. Oh yeah, those lips, I’m gonna say. Those aren’t yours. Have you gotten anything done? – I have not. – Fuck, wow. Those are your lips? – Those are my lips. – Are you looking at his lips? (smacks lips) – Goddamn, did you just
wax them up for me? – I did, I used a lip plumper. – What, what is that?
– Do you want some? – I’ll put it on.
– You wanna try it? – Yeah.
– It’s gonna tingle, like a lot. – Oh fucking Jesus. (laughing) That’s on my tongue too. – Oh yeah, don’t lick ’em, no no. – I won’t anymore. Am I looking plump like you now? – My lips are naturally
just a little bit plumper. Thank you. – Could you spin around for me? What do you do for work? – Right now I’m not working. I got two sets of twins. – You have two sets of twins? – Yeah.
– I’m a twin! You have very nice symmetrical breasts, but something about me says they’re real and you’re lucky and God
has given you a gift. Am I wrong? (laughs) – Yes. – I’m wrong, okay, yeah. What have you gotten done? – Breast lift, tummy tuck, liposculpture. They just suck all the–
– Oh, oh, okay. – They did a fat transfer to my butt. – They transferred this to there? Fuck! Well they did a good job! I guess that’s good so yeah. – Thank you.
– Well done. Good luck with the twins, that’s insane. – Yes. (laughs) – Hi.
– Hi. – I’m Kirby.
– I’m Ana. – Can I look at your face
closer, can I lean in? Okay, yeah. You seem so natural and
and pretty and beautiful. I don’t think you’ve had anything done. – I’ve had my breasts done, and I’ve gotten them taken out. So I got ’em done thinking
it’s gonna make me really happy but that was not the case. I felt like I was in somebody else’s body. I was not comfortable. – Foreign to you.
– Yeah. – Do you feel better now
that they’re removed? – Yes, yes, about my body and myself, yes. – Oh, good, okay, so there’s
a learning experience. Wow. – Hi, I’m Kirby. – Damiono, nice to meet you. – Damiono, nice to meet you. Do you work out, do you go to the gym? – Not as often as I should. But I do, I go like probably
once every other month. – Once every other month? (laughing)
What the hell? Can I feel your arms real quick? That’s not once every other
month, are you serious? God wow. No, I don’t think you
have had anything done. – Actually, I have had surgery. I had a double mastectomy. So yeah, so I’m trans. I had my breasts removed. Last year actually. – What? Can I see your scars? You don’t mind? Oh, they’re not even super noticeable. Wow, what the fuck, you have a six-pack. You don’t work out at all? – I don’t! – Once every other month. Fuck you! – A lot of people don’t
know what the scars mean. I used to work with kids. I told them I got attacked by a shark. So they always tell their parents, Mr. Damiano was attacked
by a shark, he’s so cool! A lot of people just think
I was attacked by a shark. – For sure, definitely, definitely. I think in the media
and with, I don’t know, maybe reality shows or something, it’s associated with boob jobs
for the sake of boob jobs. I’ve learned that plastic surgery can mean a wide variety of things and a
lot of the time it’s not bad. – Most uncomfortable? Curtis with that lip pump.
(crew laughing) That was pretty much it, that was the most uncomfortable it got.