– So what’s your most memorable video that you’ve ever been apart of? – My most, well the one I get
the most when I see people is I have a friend and we
were just jokin’ around and he tells me, he’s like,
“You’ll never find love. “You’ll never find someone to
marry you,” like as a joke. So then the next day I flew to Boston without him knowing and
I proposed to his mother, (audience laughing) and then yeah. – That’s the ultimate revenge!
– It was great, it was great, so I proposed to his mom and then I flew her to
Vegas to get married. (audience laughing)
– Like for real you got married? – 100% real. I was nervous because
at first you have to go to this court house to get the papers, and I was like maybe I shouldn’t do this ’cause this is pretty serious, but then I also didn’t wanna fake it. So getting married is so easy, so easy!
(audience laughing) It took like–
– Staying married is a little more difficult.
– Bingo! (all laughing) That’s what I found out, too. So we got married and
then we flew to Hawaii for our honeymoon, and we
did this in three, four days without him knowing where I was, so we went to the honeymoon,
she stayed down on the ground – You married his mom?
– And I was sky diving. – First of all she’s funny. – She’s great.
– I love his mom. – She’s so great. At first she was confused, but then I was like, “I
wanna be Jason’s stepdad.” (Kelly laughing) And she was like all for it, yeah. (audience clapping)
– That’s amazing! – That is hilarious!
– Thanks! And then four days later we
flew back and we went back into the car we were before
and I showed him the documents, all the court house documents, that I’m officially his new stepdad and that was one of my favorite moments. – Oh my–
– He loved it too, he was glad his mom was in town ’cause I brought her from Hawaii to L.A. So everyone won at the end. – Oh my gosh, that’s amazing. Can we roll part of that? Can we see part of that
’cause I wanna see it. – Me too!
– Oh, there’s a clip. – Will you marry me? – Are you out your mind? – I wanna be Jason’s stepdad. – Oh that would be hysterical. – That’s why I’m here! (everyone laughing) – Power invested in me
by the state of Nevada, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. – I love you. – Okay, let’s go. – [David] Very beautiful. (audience cheering) – That was amazing.
– Yeah. – So,
– That was fun. – That’s the best prank ever. – Yeah, that’s a lot of fun to do. – Wow, it’s good he took it well.
– I would recommend everybody marries their best friends mom. Yeah, he took it very
well, that’s the best part is he was such a good sport about it. – That’s so awesome.