I’m a little bit nervous I’ve got big shoes on, which I’m not used to, so I’m hoping I’m not going to fall over and make a fool of myself at the moment but apart from that I’m pretty excited about it. It’s kind of fun so, excited more than nervous. Not nervous at all to be honest. Feeling a little bit nervous, a bit excited as well. Yeah, really excited as well. It’s good to be here, good to finally have it done. – Just a bit, I’m a little bit
– Very, I’m very nervous Just about falling over when going up the stairs is about all the nerves we’ve got. I don’t know, my hat’s feeling a bit loose so we’ll just see how that goes as the evening progresses. We’re teachers so we’ll cope. It doesn’t feel like it’s happening we’re all just caught up because we haven’t seen each other for a long time. We’ve been practicing our walk and accepting our certificates together. – I prefer to call it a strut to be honest. It’s true, it’s the style he’s going for, so no very excited. – Something like that.
– We’ve never been to a graduation before so we don’t know what to expect. Got my own cheer squad, got the family here, got my brother and his girlfriend and a couple of mates. Just my parents. Yeah, Mum, Dad, boyfriend. Just Mum and Dad. Just my girlfriend and my parents are here today. My family’s going to be here too and we’ve got lots of friends around. Got the lovely girlfriend coming and the parents as well. – Exactly the same.
– They’ve paid my way for 22 years now so that’s good. Family, yeah, a few family. Yeah, I’ve got family coming over from Yorke Peninsula. Yes, I’ve got my family here. Yeah, I have four people including my daughter I hope they don’t make too much noise when I get up. She’s walking around telling everyone that it’s a very important day for Mummy and everyone has to be very, very nice to Mummy because it’s her important day. Well, she’s seen me through all the trials and stress of uni she’s only three and she comes to uni with me a lot and she likes it and she wants to go there one day which is a good thing I think. Oh yeah, they’re stoked, real happy for me. A long four years they’ve been there supporting me so they’re real happy it’s finally come down to today and yeah, they’re stoked. They’re a bit disappointed… I didn’t get straight A’s. Mine are pretty proud. Very excited, they’ve posted it all over Facebook. I think we’re in for a raise in pocket-money. Proud, happy, the usual. I don’t know, my parents think it’s about bloody time I think. We’re all really actually very excited we’ve all decided to take all of our families out and go out and celebrate together. I think everyone’s really proud. We’re proud. Surprised… as is everyone in this room. I actually won the award for “least likely to finish the degree” so the fact that I’m here is pretty exciting. I voted for him. Congratulations to everyone. It’s been a long four years, but a good four years and all the hard work’s just about to start so make sure you enjoy it. Good luck with everything and all the best. Stay calm I guess on stage. Don’t trip on the stage. Have fun and see you for drinks after. – Congratulations.
– Good luck for the future. – Well done.
– Congratulations for the short term and the long term. and I look forward to catching up with everyone through our careers. Good luck and congratulations and have a good time. Yeah, just good luck, we’ll see you out there in the workforce and hopefully you don’t take my job!